Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have been banned from using the ‘Sussex Royal’ brand in their new life outside the Family, their spokeswoman confirmed tonight. The word ‘royal’ will be blacklisted from the couple’s future ventures once they officially quit front-line duties next month. It will come as a blow to the Duke and Duchess, who had hoped to bolster their planned charitable foundation with the royal trademark. But, amid fears they could parade their royalty to net lucrative commercial deals, keeping the label was ruled by the Palace as untenable. Their spokeswoman said: ‘While The Duke and Duchess are focused on plans to establish a new non-profit organisation, given the specific UK Government rules surrounding use of the word Royal, it has been therefore agreed that their non-profit organisation, when it is announced this Spring, will not be named Sussex Royal Foundation. Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will no longer use their Sussex Royal brand, their spokeswoman confirmed tonight While the Duke and Duchess plan to champion a charitable foundation, it was feared they could exploit the royal brand to secure lucrative commercial deals (Sussex Royal logo pictured) Harry and Meghan have spent tens of thousands of pounds on… Read full this story
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle and polo ponies: What's not to like?
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle get honeymoon invite to Antigua and Barbuda
- More Prince Harry photos, video being shopped around after royal’s naked Las Vegas party
- Afghan Taliban says they will try to kidnap, kill Prince Harry
- Prince Harry's girlfriend Cressida Bonas 'not too fazed' by royal's naked Vegas party pictures
- Prince Harry quits military combat for London desk job
- Prince Harry and the Meghan Markle connection
- Prince Harry reveals one of his biggest fears as part of World AIDS Day campaign
- Prince Harry reveals 'horrendous' injuries he saw during tours in Afghanistan
- Prince Harry to Katie Couric: I want to find a wife and have 'longed for kids since I was very young’
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle reveal they WILL stop using 'Sussex Royal' brand name from this spring after being banned by the Queen have 334 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.