By Jamie Jirak – February 21, 2020 11:54 am EST Share 2 Comments 2 Last year saw the epic return of Watchmen, this time as an HBO mini-series starring Regina King that took place 30 years after the events of the comic book. The series was a big hit, but it was recently revealed by series showrunner, Damon Lindelof, that a second season would be unlikely. However, in a recent interview with The Hollywood Reporter, King was asked about her “interest level” in seeing her character, Angela Abar, as Doctor Manhattan in another season of the series. Here’s what King said it would take to get her back in the world originally created by Alan Moore:”I can see myself being involved in a season two if it was really smart,” King explained. “I would need to know the beginning and the endgame, unlike how this season was. I did not know what the endgame was. I just totally trust [creator] Damon [Lindelof]. There’s a part of me that feels like … it’s just really hard to think we could top season one, you know?”This isn’t the first time King said she’d return to Watchmen if the circumstances were right.”I would… Read full this story
- Critics' Choice Awards: Winners revealed ahead of Oscar nominations
- Netflix, Stan, Foxtel, Disney Plus or Amazon: Here's your summer binge TV guide
- Succession's Sarah Snook shimmers plunging dress at Critics' Choice Awards... and celebrates as co-star Jeremy Strong and series win big
- The best HBO series (January 2020)
- Jennifer Anniston snubs Critics Choice Awards for dinner with Courtney Cox and Lisa Kudrow
Regina King Reveals What Would Get Her Back For Watchmen Season 2 have 274 words, post on comicbook.com at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.