An external hard drive is a great way to add extra storage to your computer or bring your data along when you’re on the go. If you’re thinking of buying one, you’re going to want to stick to solid-state drive (SSD) options as they are faster and more efficient than hard disk drives (HDD). The only downside? They can be very expensive. Luckily, we found a huge deal on the Samsung T5 Portable SSD. It’s our current pick as the best overall external hard drive, and right now, you can score up to $160 in savings when you order it on Amazon. The Samsung T5 Portable comes in four stunning colors and three storage options – 500GB, 1TB, and 2TB. The biggest discount applies to the 2TB variant, which is now available for $320 instead of the usual $480. Samsung T5 500GB – $90 ($40 off) BUY NOW Samsung T5 1TB – $180 ($20 off) BUY NOW Samsung T5 2TB – $330 ($150 off) BUY NOW There’s no other portable storage drive that we recommend as highly as the Samsung T5. What makes it leagues ahead of the competition is its enduring quality that budget external hard drives usually lack…. Read full this story
- 10 best external hard drives
- All you need to know if you're buying a mobile phone this Christmas
- Pensioner opens up about how ‘energy supplier stopped sending bills — then told me I was in debt’
- Best laptops for students at school or university to buy in 2019
- Best Christmas gifts for her: 36 gifts to get obsessed over
- Here are the 21 ways you could be affected if the UK leaves the EU with no deal
- PCP planning; budget of €35,000k; car for college son; three tall teens; 4-door?
- Looking for a second-hand car? Ask our experts
- Insulating your home – the big and little measures that could help slash your energy bills
- Are the days of the private car really over?
Need a cheap external hard drive? Samsung T5 Portable SSD is $160 off have 307 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at March 4, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.