The worst-kept secret in the Call of Duty universe is now wide open: a brand-new, free-to-play shooter on both PC and consoles that revolves around, you guessed it, the battle royale genre. Call of Duty: Warzone , whose existence leaked a month ago , received its first confirmed gameplay reveal early Monday morning via Chaos , a CoD enthusiast channel on YouTube. The 11-minute video appeared before we received any official statements from the series’ publisher Activision. While many of the game’s exact details are missing in the video, its raw gameplay footage confirms some major selling points. First, CoD: Warzone is the series’ first free-to-play game on PCs and consoles (Xbox One, PlayStation 4). Chaos’ video implies that owners of last year’s Modern Warfare reboot will get either earlier access to the mode or exclusive customization content, but we don’t have exact details how that will work at this time. The video also didn’t include any footage of its real-money store, so we’ll have to wait and see whether this free game includes paid options like a “battle pass” system. The series already has a battle royale mode, attached to 2018’s Black Ops 4 , but Warzone (developed by… Read full this story
- Fortnite: Battle Royale Reaches Over 10 Million Players Since Launch; New Stats and Infographic Released
- Minecraft to get Cross-Platform Multiplayer Support for Windows 10 and Pocket Edition
- GTA V March 10 Update Will Add More Than Just Online Heists
- PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale gets “ultimate balance update” – patch notes
- Fortnite Battle Royale state of development update touches upon team killing, new shooting model, inventory revamp, more
- The sky is falling in Fortnite Battle Royale, as today's update brings more meteors, free gifts, and a new weapon
- The best battle royale game might be the free browser-based Surviv.io
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Gets New Trailer Revealing First DLC Characters, Free for a Limited Time
- Fortnite Battle Royale Mobile Edition is Coming to iOS and Android with Cross-Play and Cross-Progression
- Fortnite Founders Pack – how to grab Save The World skins in Battle Royale?
’s free-to-play, cross-platform battle royale launches March 10 [Updated] have 333 words, post on arstechnica.com at March 9, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.