The NAND flash memory chip market is a volatile one, and when it comes to scoring a deal on a solid state drive, it’s all about timing. Last year was the best time to buy, particular around Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Prices have gone up since then, but you can still find some decent bargains, like this fast Adata XPG SX8100 2TB SSD selling for $229.99 on Newegg today.That’s not quite the cheapest I’ve ever seen it, but it is well below its $299.99 list price. And if looking at a price history on Amazon, the average price on this model since it released in September of last year is $252.77. What makes this deal stand out is that it’s the fastest 2TB SSD I can find for the money.Adata XPG SX8100 2TB SSD | 3,500MB/s Read | 3,000MB/s Write | $229.99 (save $70 over list)View DealThe SX8100 is an NVMe drive, which means it shuttles data through the PCI Express bus (it plugs into an M.2 slot on your motherboard). It is rated to deliver read speeds of up to 3,500MB/s, and write speeds of up to 3,000MB/s. (That’s really fast).You don’t need that kind of speed for… Read full this story
- Need a super-fast USB-C to Ethernet dongle for a reliable working from home internet connection?
- Best SSD deals of the week - 27th March 2020
- Best SSD deals of the week - 3rd April 2020
- 34 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Patagonia to Vans
- PSA: Free People’s Most-Loved Jeans Are Only $50 Today
- Dragon Ball Super Fans Cannot Believe Its Finale Aired Two Years Ago
- Lots of Expensive-Looking Home Accessories and Furniture Is on Sale: From Hay to Wayfair
- 11 Things On Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Eberjey to Clare V.
- 18 Things on Sale You’ll Actually Want to Buy: From Patagonia to Aesop
This super fast 2TB SSD is on sale for $229 today have 327 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at March 30, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.