Two New Yorkers who attended an American Israel Public Affairs Committee conference in Washington DC have tested test positive for coronavirus. AIPAC held their conference earlier this week despite fears the killer virus is spreading across the US at an alarming speed. ‘We have confirmed that at least two Policy Conference attendees from New York have tested positive for the coronavirus,’ AIPAC tweeted. The AIPAC attendees are among the 44 who have tested positive for coronavirus in New York state, as at least 4,000 people have been urged to self-quarantine to prevent the spread of the disease. This afternoon, Governer Andrew Cuomo said that ‘most’ of the cases are linked to a Manhattan lawyer who tested positive earlier in the week. There are now 33 cases in Westchester County, five in New York City, four in Nassau County and two in Rockland County. Details of all the new cases were not immediately clear, but Cuomo said there were ‘a number of young people’ and he suspects ‘they are related to existing cases. At least five people have been hospitalized across the state. There are also 44 people in mandatory quarantine, including 33 in Westchester, nine in New York City and one in… Read full this story
- Brazil patients 'test positive for TWO coronavirus variants at the same time' in world-first Covid double infection
- Democrat Congressman Stephen Lynch, 65, tests positive to COVID-19 after receiving both doses of Pfizer's vaccine
- Almost Entire Class Of Third Graders, Teacher Test Positive For COVID-19 At Long Island Elementary Schools
- Woman illegally entering Vietnam tests positive for novel coronavirus
- New Jersey Health Commissioner Judy Persichilli Quarantining After Staffer Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Andrew Yang Tests Positive for COVID-19, Says He's Experiencing 'Mild Symptoms'
- Yang to quarantine after campaign staffer tests positive for COVID-19
- Iowa Democrat quarantining after staffer tests positive for COVID-19
- NYC COVID-19 test positivity rate down to 8.09 pct, new cases 4,009: mayor
- NYC COVID-19 test positivity rate up to 8.51 pct, new cases down to 3,351: mayor
Two New Yorkers who attended the AIPAC conference in DC test positive for coronavirus have 319 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at March 6, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.