By Aaron Perine – April 4, 2020 06:06 pm EDT Share 1 Comments 1 Birds of Prey director Cathy Yan had to fight to keep the movie’s most disturbing scene in the theatrical cut. She told The Hollywood Reporter about it during a sit-down interview. Yan explained that the very tense and scary moment with Roman Sionis and a woman attending his club had some decision-makers concerned. But, the moment reveals the villain to be just that, irredeemable in the eyes of the audience. It lays bare just how despicable of a person Black Mask is and how he’s been warped by all that paranoia and power. He should be scary because he’s not a good man at all.“I’ll be honest: We had to fight to keep that scene because it was uncomfortable. It was risky, and we had to fight to keep it at all,” Yan revealed. “There are cuts of the movie without it. I’m really glad that we kept it because I think it’s important. I think that a lot of people have been very impacted by that scene.”She continued, “I think it’s a huge turning point for Roman; it’s a huge turning point for Canary, and… Read full this story
- Angry Birds 2
- 5 iconic movies and TV series about the ‘wild 90s’ in Russia
- Galway: Eat, prey, love it!
- Shen Yun: Fighting Communism
- Illegal killings of Scottish birds of prey doubles in a year
- 'Nightmarish' Cats movie trailer leaves viewers horrified
- Film review – It's the Angry Birds and the Fast and Furious mob
- Angelina Jolie in new movie Maleficent: Mistress Of Evil
- Three men jailed for poisoning endangered birds of prey in Spain
- Young actor, director to animate Misima tale
Birds of Prey Director Had to Fight to Keep the Movie's Most Disturbing Scene have 292 words, post on comicbook.com at April 4, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.