A new type of contract is set to go live this week in Call of Duty: Warzone on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One, as part of a broader update coming to Modern Warfare. The contract comes with a massive payoff should you survive on the battlefield long enough. [Update: The new CoD update is live, with full patch notes to go along with it. Be aware that if you play Warzone through Modern Warfare, MW will require a second download.]In a recent Call of Duty update post, developer Infinity Ward revealed that Most Wanted is Warzone’s newest contract type. Once activated, you are tasked with becoming a bounty target and surviving for a set period of time before you get “the ultimate reward” of redeploying your entire team. Most Wanted will be playable on Verdansk across Battle Royale (Solos, Trios, or Quads) and Plunder Trios.A host of other changes are coming to both Warzone and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare this week. This includes some new weapons, Gunsmith updates, tweaks to multiplayer playlists, and more.In other Call of Duty news, Infinity Ward is preparing to drop a new update on Tuesday, April 28. The studio shared a preview of… Read full this story
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4:
- Exclusive: Border Mission at 'High Risk of Failure' Without More Support Amid Plans for Six New Tent Cities
- USB 3.1 and Type-C: The only stuff at CES that everyone is going to use
- UPDATE 2-South Africa's Sasol delays results due to U.S. project glitch
- National Rifle Association, New York Attorney General Square Off in Heated Courtroom Battle
- Civilization V: A Brave New world review
- OnePlus 7T Review: Not very new, but still one of the best phones you can buy
- England Women hope ‘revolutionary’ contracts will drive World Cup charge
- Malcolm Turnbull says renewables plus storage are cheaper than coal and nuclear for new power generation. Is he correct?
- From making sellers pay to scrapping stamp duty – five ways we can fix the housing market
Call Of Duty: Warzone Update Adds New Contract Type With A Huge Payoff have 329 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 29, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.