Home • Mass Effect Andromeda • Headbutting its way into my heart Ollie Toms Guides Writer 2nd April 2020 / 7:30AM I played Mass Effect 3‘s multiplayer mode for hundreds of hours. With my beloved Krogan, Klom, and my vastly overpowered Crusader shotgun, I would charge around the maps I’d come to know like the back of Klom’s helmet, blasting and headbutting my way through Reapers and Geth and Collectors and whatever else the game threw at me. It was glorious.I can’t quite say that Mass Effect: Andromeda‘s multiplayer improved upon its predecessor in every way. But in every way that mattered, it was more of the same. And therefore it, too, is glorious.I was on the fence for a while though. I could see that it was the same basic formula of running about killing waves of enemies and completing missions, and I should have loved it from day one. But the enemies felt pretty uninspired compared with the majestic horror of the Collectors or the Reapers. And they’d done something to my Crusader shotgun. I’m not sure what it was, but it just didn’t have the same oomph as it used to have.But as it turns out, I’m… Read full this story
- Astronomers Reveal When Andromeda Galaxy Will Crash Into Milky Way
- Lockerbie bombing: Anniversary marks monstrous act of mid-air mass murder
- PSNI ‘failed to disclose significant information about Loyalist mass shooting’
- Senate Passes 'First Step' Act, but Mass Incarceration Still Intact
- Fans attend anniversary Mass for Cranberries singer Dolores O'Riordan
- GAA star saved life of woman set alight by candle during Mass
- Ulster woman set alight by candle during Mass saved by GAA star
- Rival Brexit bids emerge as PM warned of mass resignation threat among ministers
- Martin Breheny: 'Time to tackle mass player exodus from the game'
- All-Ireland winning GAA star saves woman who caught fire at mass
Have you played… Mass Effect: Andromeda (multiplayer)? have 323 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at April 2, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.