Stars are paying tribute the the late legend Prince with a TV special marking the fourth anniversary of his death. John Legend, Dave Grohl, and Usher are just a few who will perform Let’s Go Crazy: The Grammy Salute To Prince, airing Tuesday night on CBS. Prince, full name Prince Rogers Nelson, left the music world devastated when he died of an opioid overdose in 2016. Celebration of life: An A-list group of musicians will pay tribute to Prince during the TV special Let’s Go Crazy: The Grammy Salute To Prince, airing Tuesday. The artist is seen in 2005 above The program – which was recorded January 26th – will be hosted by Maya Rudolph and will also feature the talents of Common, H.E.R., Gary Clark Jr., Miguel, Chris Martin, Susanna Hoff, Morris Day and The Time and a brief appearance from Alicia Keys. Hits like Darling Nikki, Purple Rain” and Raspberry Beret get showcased, along with deep cuts. Grohl opened up about his love for the purple one in a clip from the show shared with People, calling the artist ‘the most talented of anybody.’ RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Prince’s half-brother Alfred Jackson, who inherited much of… Prince’s estate has… Read full this story
- Miley Cyrus honors 'most supportive mommy' Tish and Demi Moore shares sweet throwback snap... as they lead stars celebrating Mother's Day in lockdown
- A salute to the greatest generation: Donald Trump marks the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II in Europe by laying a wreath at national memorial and thanking veterans of the war
- Grammys salute Beatles with star-studded tribute
- We'll meet again! Katherine Jenkins performs Vera Lynn songs to an empty Royal Albert Hall as preparations are finalised for 75th anniversary of VE Day tomorrow with millions set to mark the day in their own homes
- Defiant lockdown Brits join Katherine Jenkins in mass singalong of ‘We’ll Meet Again’ to mark VE Day
- 'We will overcome this': The Queen pays tribute to a 'generation of Britons as strong as any' bravely facing coronavirus crisis and self-isolation and says 'we will succeed... and we will meet again'
- Coming To Amazon Prime Video For May 2020: New Movies, TV, And Originals (US)
- Coronavirus live updates: Trump says he deserves more credit as U.S. death toll nears 80,000
- Wales drops limits on outdoor exercise and says garden centres and libraries can open with Boris Johnson set to follow suit on Sunday - but Nicola Sturgeon warns 'stay at home' coronavirus guidance MUST remain amid UK splits
- Red Arrows and RAF typhoons soar over UK as Britain falls silent to mark VE Day’s 75th anniversary
John Legend, Dave Grohl and Usher are set honor Prince with special TV tribute marking the fourth anniversary of his death have 436 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at April 21, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.