Cyberpunk 2077 will indeed be getting separate next-gen versions on Xbox Series X and PS5 in the future, but developer CD Projekt Red has warned fans that they won’t release alongside the new systems. Instead, they’ll come further down the line, after the consoles have launched, and following the release of the Xbox One, PS4, PC, and Stadia versions of the game.”In terms of Microsoft’s console, like I said, we have officially confirmed both the update and the cross-gen availability, meaning that you’ll be able to play the game from the get-go on the next-gen,” CD Projekt SVP of business development Michal Nowakowski said, according to Video Games Chronicle. “However, when it comes to a proper, full-blown next-gen version, that’s going to come later, we haven’t announced when and I don’t have a new comment here on that.”Nowakowski also reiterated that Sony hasn’t said whether PS5 will support enhanced PS4 games (like Microsoft already has for Xbox Series X and Xbox One) so there’s no official word for whether PS5 will be able to play an enhanced PS4 version of Cyberpunk 2077. CD Projekt Red has already confirmed that an update for Cyberpunk 2077 will allow Xbox One users to… Read full this story
- Why I Think The XBox 360 Is Better Than PS3
- Grand Theft Auto 4 Review for Xbox 360
- Sony Playstation 2 Vs Microsoft Xbox - Setting the Tone?
- PS3 VS XBOX 360 - Exclusive Games for 2008!
- Xbox 360 - The Magical Box
- Xbox 360 - Gaming Redefined
- Are Home Consoles Killing Arcades?
- Get Thrill With the Amazing Gaming Console - Xbox 360
- Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock - One of the Hottest Xbox 360 Demos
- Grand Theft Auto 4 (IV) On PS3 Or Xbox 360
PS5/Xbox Series X Versions Of Cyberpunk 2077 Will "Come Later," Not At Next-Gen Console Launch have 284 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 15, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.