By Aaron Perine – April 2, 2020 01:49 am EDT Share 0 Comments 0 Scientists suggest that Marvel’s Savage Land was actually kind of reveal. CNN reports that some researchers have discovered that there is evidence of ancient rainforests found in Antarctica. That would mean that about 90 million years ago, the continent would have been a swampy rainforest instead of what we see today. Marvel’s Savage Land is a prehistoric land hidden in Antarctica. During the Triassic period, the Nuwali, an alien race, made the kingdom for The Beyonders in the comics continuity. But, Ka-Zar and the other inhabitants like him were probably not around during the coinciding period on our Earth.Using a drill to slice the seafloor, researchers discovered that the sediment collected contained forest soil, pollen, spores and root systems. From there they discovered that the warmer conditions during the time of the dinosaurs helped facilitate the balmy climate. (Estimates indicate that the sea’s surface could reach 95 degrees Fahrenheit in tropical climates.)”The preservation of this 90-million-year-old forest is exceptional, but even more surprising is the world it reveals,” Tina van de Flierdt, co-author of the study and professor in the Imperial College London’s Department of Earth… Read full this story
- Scientists suggest new route and crash site for doomed MH370
- Should Real Madrid appoint Mourinho as coach?
- Modric: Simeone has a constant need to undermine Real Madrid
- Why did Demi Lovato quit Twitter over 21 Savage, what tattoos does she have and is she still on Instagram?
- Real Madrid ready for the Camp Nou
- Onana: Ajax hope Real Madrid don't leave Amsterdam as content as they did in 1998
- Detective uses real-life experiences to become crime writer
- Morientes: Pintus is a nice guy and kind like an uncle, but he's also a bit of a bastard
- The Copa Clasico, the final exam for Solari's Real Madrid
- Archers star Bentinck happy not to have to deal with Brexit for real
Scientists Suggest Savage Land Was Actually Kind of Real have 326 words, post on comicbook.com at April 2, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.