The Last of Us: Part II actor Troy Baker, who plays Joel in the series, has shared some tantalizing details about what to expect in terms of Joel’s story arch and the game overall. Unlike the original game, you play as Ellie in the sequel, but Joel will still have time and space to grow. Baker teased that we will learn more about who Joel is as a person throughout the story of Part II.”What we’ve done such a good job of doing [in The Last of Us 2], is to continue to peel back layers and learn more about him,” Baker told Fandom. “I even learned more about Joel and I’m the guy that walked into [the Last of Us audition] and said, ‘I know the truth about Joel!’ I knew his truth back then, but [after The Last of Us 2], I know even more of [Joel’s] truth.”For the overall story of Part II, Baker said he hopes the narrative challenges players’ expectations of “what the game is, what the world is, who the characters are–everything.”Baker also said he hopes people can go into Part II with an open mind. The story in the sequel might not be… Read full this story
- Blue Story director Andrew Onwubolu says gang film is 'about love not violence' despite 100-strong machete brawl as Vue Cinemas says movie sparked 25 violent incidents on opening day
- 'I was too scared to reach out': Troye Sivan says he never had the courage to use online LGBTQI services - as he donates $1 from every Australian concert ticket to charitable causes
- The Devil and Ginger Baker
- 'Wildly invasive, strange and inappropriate!' Openly gay singer Troye Sivan lashes out at a journalist on Twitter for asking if he is a 'top or bottom' during an interview
- Troy University to study plastic recycling
- Blue Story: Ex-gangsters say ‘you can’t ban real life’ following violence outbreak over film
- Troye Sivan Slams Interviewer for Asking If He's "Top or Bottom"
- From Miley Cyrus to Troye Sivan,
- 'I realised I wanted to be a singer when I heard Like A Prayer': Troye Sivan gushes over Madonna's new album Madame X and says he knew he was gay after watching her sexually-charged music videos
- Ginger Baker, Cream Co-Founder Who Redefined Rock Drumming, Dead at 80
The Last Of Us 2's Story Will Be Divisive, Troy Baker Says have 394 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 3, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.