Call of Duty: Warzone now has duos – perhaps the most-requested mode from players. Developer Infinity Ward issued a playlist update for the battle royale overnight across all platforms. It now means Warzone has solos, duos, trios, quads and plunder quads modes. The playlist update comes alongside a double XP, double weapon XP and 2X tier progression weekend. This double XP triple feed runs until 7am UK time on 3rd June, which should help those who haven’t quite wrapped up the current battle pass to do so. Season four of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone kicks off on 3rd June, with new operators, a new battle pass and new maps. Meanwhile, Warzone continues to tease the next Call of Duty game, Black Ops Cold War.
- New Line Of Duty and final Game Of Thrones among television highlights of 2019
- After 20 years trying, I finally get to meet Van...
- Miriam O'Callaghan: 'After 20 years trying, I finally get to meet Van Morrisson...'
- 19 simple steps to finally getting the housing crisis under control
- Doncaster Rovers: Kieran Sadlier determined to finally get his Keepmoat career started
- Six-stone man barely able to walk to finally get all his benefits back
- Cold Feet’s Karen and Adam finally get together after sharing another kiss – and fans are thrilled
- Rafa finally gets his wish
- Charlotte Crosby finally gets Stephen Bear tattoo removed more than a year after their split
- Aaron Chalmers admits mixture of delight, excitement and relief as he finally gets back in the cage
Call of Duty: Warzone finally gets duos mode have 257 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.