The Chronicle’s Live Updates page documents the latest events in the coronavirus outbreak in the Bay Area, the state of California and across the U.S. with a focus on health and economic impacts. The San Francisco Chronicle’s ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: • 69,456 in California, including 2,791 deaths. • 10,031 in the Bay Area, including 366 deaths. • More than 1.3 million in the U.S., including more than 80,600 deaths. The five states with the highest death tolls are New York with 26,988; New Jersey with 9,340; Massachusetts with 5,108; Michigan with 4,584; and Pennsylvania with 3,832. Click here to see a U.S. map with state-by-state death tolls and coronavirus case counts. • More than 4.2 million in the world, with more than 288,000 deaths. More than 1.4 million people have recovered. Coronavirus cases by city: For detailed maps and new city-by-city Bay Area data, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. To get regular updates on our coverage, sign up for our coronavirus newsletter. 11:01 a.m. BART seeks $600 million, calls for federal transit aid: BART General Manager Robert Powers is joining leaders of the… Read full this story
- Tesla Adds Protective Battery Shields And Deflector Plates To Model S
- Tesla $5 Billion Gigafactory. Which State Will Get It?
- Tesla Model X Launch Event Will Be Streamed Live Online
- How To Watch Tesla Model 3 Delivery Event Live
- What Porn Stars Do When The Porn Industry Shuts Down
- [UPDATED!] Government Takeover of Your Garden? What the Food Safety Bill Really Means
- Qovia updates VoIP management appliances
- Photos: Fans and fireworks at the ballpark
- Tony and Lauren Dungy pen a fourth children's book
- Get Your Garden Ready For Any Weather
Coronavirus live updates: Alameda County to Tesla — shut down the Fremont plant have 272 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at May 12, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.