The Chronicle’s Live Updates page documents the latest events in the coronavirus outbreak in the Bay Area, the state of California and across the U.S. with a focus on health and economic impacts. The San Francisco Chronicle’s ongoing coverage is available to subscribers. Subscribe now for full access and to support our work. Total coronavirus cases: • 64,510 in California, including 2,628 deaths. • 9,501 in the Bay Area, including 342 deaths. • More than 1.2 million in the U.S., including more than 77,000 deaths. The five states with the highest death tolls are New York with 26,243; New Jersey with 8,960; Massachusetts with 4,702; Michigan with 4,399; and Pennsylvania with 3,715. Click here to see a U.S. map with state-by-state death tolls and coronavirus case counts. • More than 3.9 million in the world, with more than 275,000 deaths. More than 1.3 million people have recovered. Coronavirus cases by city: For detailed maps and new city-by-city Bay Area data, check out The Chronicle’s Coronavirus Tracker. To get regular updates on our coverage, sign up for our coronavirus newsletter. Latest updates from today: 7:56 a.m. GOP tries to rein in Democratic governors on coronavirus response: Republican-controlled legislatures are increasingly trying… Read full this story
- ***Live Updates*** Trump Holds Texas Rally
- Election 2019 Canada: Live updates on B.C. polls so far
- Obama's final report card: Did he live up to his promise?
- UPDATE 1-Soldiers, police and demonstrators clash in Chilean capital
- End of world's first floating hotel: Bizarre 1980s creation which began life in the Great Barrier Reef before making its way to Vietnam then North Korea will be pulled down in Kim Jong-Un's demolition of 'shabby' tourist resort
- At F8, Facebook talks Timeline, media, more (live blog)
- Apple gets 'Back to the Mac' with iLife '11, Mac OS X Lion (live blog)
- iPhone OS 4: Multitasking arrives (live blog)
- Google shows off Honeycomb, Web-based app store (live blog)
- Google I/O day 2: Chrome and the Web (live blog)
Coronavirus live updates: Popular Fremont nightspot ends 44-year run have 311 words, post on www.sfchronicle.com at May 9, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.