ENGLAND ace John Stones was spoken to by police after being accused of using CCTV to spy on his former Wag. Furious Millie Savage, 25, called cops after receiving texts showing the Man City star was aware of activity at the £6million home they once shared. A source said: “Millie was on her own and feared she was being watched. It left her feeling vulnerable. Police then visited Stones at the end of last month and gave advice. They also said Millie, mum to their three-year-old daughter, could break the coronavirus lockdown and isolate with her parents. A source explained: “John moved out when they split but was still able to log in to the cameras at the house via the internet.“Millie received texts which showed that John was aware of the comings and goings from the property. “She felt as if she was being monitored and was obviously anxious.” Millie contacted Cheshire Police last month. She felt as if she was being monitored and was obviously anxious.Source Officers who visited Stones were satisfied no offence had been committed, and no further action was taken.It is the latest clash between the former childhood sweethearts since they split in late 2018…. Read full this story
- Man City’s US investors Silver Lake went from a tech company who put money into Dell and WME to Premier League owners
- Kyle Walker’s ex Annie Kilner blasts ‘homewrecker’ England ace over secret love child and says ‘it’s over’
- Cricket chiefs may suspend four Pakistani players accused of 'match-fixing' for rest of England summer tour
- Olympic wrestler becomes first athlete to publicly accuse University of Michigan doctor of touching him inappropriately after others alleged sexual abuse spanning decades
- Roger Stone gets THREE YEARS and four months but will not go straight to prison while he asks for a retrial - as federal judge rejects prosecutors' demand for nine years but savages Donald Trump for interfering and says Stone 'covered up for the president'
- Woman is savagely beaten in Birmingham ‘coronavirus rage’ attack after stepping in to defend her Chinese friend from racist abuse
- 'I would love to see Roger Stone EXONERATED!' Donald Trump says he WON'T pardon dirty trickster now because he believes he will get a cleared on a retrial - then says 'unfair' prosecutors should have gone after Hillary Clinton because 'she leaked more clas
- Donald Trump attacks prosecution of Roger Stone while the judge is SENTENCING the dirty trickster - as DOJ lawyers IGNORE Bill Barr to say dirty trickster should not get leniency and call his conviction 'righteous'
- A 'trysexual,' a liar, a cheat - and the man plunging the DOJ into a full-blown crisis: How Roger Stone's swaggering love of Richard Nixon, conspiracy theories and swinging took him to Donald Trump's inner circle and earned him a three-year sentence
- Gary Neville calls Paul Pogba’s agent Raiola a ‘LEECH’ as Man Utd turmoil continues and row escalates
John Stones’ ex Millie Savage accuses him of spying on her through CCTV as she calls police on Man City and England ace have 484 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at May 17, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.