Meghan Markle and Prince Harry have set a unique precedent for each other wherein they exchange extremely romantic gifts on their wedding anniversary. The couple that just rang in their second wedding anniversary “always give each other incredibly romantic gifts,” a source revealed to PEOPLE. While Meghan gave Harry a hand-made card, the Duke presented her with a stunning ring and a bouquet of flowers. The tradition was followed last year as well, except with an extra special gesture by Meghan, wherein she turned her backyard into the magical place where she and Harry fell in love. ”Last year, for Harry’s birthday, Meghan recreated their Botswana camping adventures in their backyard,” the source said. ”It’s a place that means so much to them — and to Harry in particular — so Meghan wanted to bring that happy place to him on his day so she set up a tent, got sleeping bags, cooked dinner and recreated Botswana where they fell in love,” it added. Prince Harry revealed in their 2017 engagement interview that they headed to Africa together after just two dates in London after meeting in the summer of 2016.”And then it was I think about three, maybe four weeks later that I managed… Read full this story
- Meghan Markle's friends reveal why Prince Harry fell in love with her
- How old is Meghan Markle, when did she and Prince Harry meet and is she REALLY feuding with Kate Middleton?
- Why Meghan Markle Might Be Perfect for Prince Harry
- Veteran, 83, who met Prince Harry and 'lovely' Meghan Markle jokes they singled him out 'because he's good looking' - and says he chatted to the Duke about football and the Army
- Meghan Markle Reveals Friends Warned Against Marrying Harry Saying Tabloids Would ‘Destroy’ her Life
- Meghan Markle's sister Samantha placed on 'fixated persons watchlist' by police
- Meghan Markle turns to George and Amal Clooney after spat with Kate and Wills
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle sit in the second row behind Prince William and Kate Middleton as they attend their first event together since ITV documentary sparked rift rumours
- Meghan Markle's dad Thomas says being cut out of baby Archie's life is 'abuse'
- Meghan Markle's net worth and age - her transformation from Suits actress to royal princess
Meghan Markle turned backyard into magical place where she, Prince Harry 'fell in love' have 369 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at May 23, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.