Int’l sourcing expo Vietnam slated for December 18-22 targeting Australia The Vietnam Trade Office in Australia will hold a virtual international sourcing expo exclusively featuring goods from Vietnam’s central localities from December 18-22 to help the flood-hit localities expand exports and production. The event will be based on iCloud platform using artificial intelligence for long-term marketing. Exhibitors will be helped with online stall design for free to showcase products and receive orders, provided with virtual seminar rooms to introduce local potentials, thereby calling for investment, promoting their tourism and linking businesses together. Head of the office Nguyen Phu Hoa said due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the international sourcing expo Australia and a fair on textile, apparel, leather and footwear have been delayed till next year. Those two events usually attract large numbers of Vietnamese businesses. To connect the business communities of Vietnam and Australia, in early June, the office also debuted a business-matching mobile app called Viet-Aus Trade to support exporters, introduce business opportunities and popularise local potentials. It has so far attracted a large number of Vietnamese and Australian enterprises./. Vietnam to resume economic activities with countries having Covid-19 vaccines Minister of Planning and Investment Nguyen Chi Dung outlined… Read full this story
- Hurricane Irma a Category 6? That's fake news.
- Insurance news: How to check if you are being penalised for car and home insurance loyalty
- Spain wants new breakthroughs in relations with Vietnam: official
- For Sandy Alderson, Bob DuPuy & Rich Levin, before there was baseball, there was Vietnam
- PM Hun Sen’s visit to further drive Vietnam-Cambodia relations forward
- South China Sea tensions surge: Vietnam urges India to back them against Beijing
- Vietnam’s economic growth, potential discussed in UK
- Expo-Russia Vietnam to take place in mid-November
- Korean firms seek business opportunities in Vietnam
- Vietnam among world’s fastest aging countries
VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 5 have 298 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at May 12, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.