GAVIN & Stacey is up against Love Island for a Bafta for best TV moment of the year. The beloved sitcom attracted a record number of viewers during last year’s reunion Christmas special when Nessa got on one knee to propose to Smithy. But the public will have to decide if that moment was more iconic than Michael Griffiths’ brutal treatment of Amber Gill on Love Island or Arya killing the Night King in Game of Thrones. This year’s Bafta television awards will feature the Virgin Media’s Must-See Moment Award, which will be decided by public vote. Other massive moments in the running for the coveted award include, John Corbett’s death in Line Of Duty, Fleabag’s hot priest choosing God over his relationship, and Sinead Osbourne’s heartbreaking death on Coronation Street. Jury member Caitlin Moran helped created the shortlist of nominees, said TV had been vital during the coronavirus pandemic.She said: “Now, more than ever, we have needed the sense of escape, truth, community and joy that the best television delivers, and we are talking about it everywhere: on the sofa, on Twitter, and at a safe distance of two metres whenever we meet up.” Richard Ayoade will host the… Read full this story
- Olivia Attwood proudly flashes her diamond engagement ring as she loving gazes at fiancé Bradley Dack during trip to pumpkin patch
- TOWIE's Olivia Attwood continues to show off her engagement ring as her new doting fiancé Bradley Dack picks her up after filming
- Trump made 129 false claims last week
- From IDs in grocery stores to soldiers in Syria: Trump made 129 false claims last week
- TV dinners: 25 shows to binge-watch this Thanksgiving weekend
Gavin & Stacey’s reunion proposal and Love Island Amber’s recoupling are battling it out for Bafta moment of the year have 279 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at June 3, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.