First look at Apple Silicon Watch Now WWDC 2020 Apple Silicon: Everything you need to know Will your devices run Apple’s latest? Meet the new Mac, PC of the future Will your Apple devices run the new OSs? What makes new macOS ‘biggest update to design in over a decade’ Apple iPadOS 14 report card: There’s room for improvement iOS 14: Our favorite features, plus how to test the beta iOS 14: Rhymes with Android? Arm-ready MacOS sports iOS look and feel Apple’s big event had one less thing (and it really hurt) iPadOS 14 gets new home screen, Pencil improvements, improved Siri New privacy, security features revealed What business pros need to know (TechRepublic) Apple finally made the news we’ve been expecting for a few years now official. The Macintosh is moving to Arm, or what Apple is calling “Apple Silicon.” This is not the first, or even the second major processor architecture transition for the Mac. In fact, it’s the third. In 1994, Apple moved from 68000-class processors to PowerPC. In 2005, Apple moved from the PowerPC to Intel x86. And now, in 2020, Apple is moving from Intel to Apple Silicon based on the Arm architecture. I… Read full this story
- Tesla, feds clash during California fatal crash probe
- Why Is This Happening? How to block Big Tech with Kashmir Hill ǀ View
- What Is the Role of Lawyers in Cyberwarfare?
- 2018 Revealed Many Forms of Technology's Dystopian Potential
- Why was I programmed to love Screech?: 12 wastes of artificial intelligence
- I was an early Facebook investor. Here's why Mark Zuckerberg's platform now scares me ǀ View
- Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Vs. Conor McGregor Is The Second-Biggest Possible Fuck-You
- Energy and Environmental Law Update - February 3, 2013
- The best film scenes of 2016
- ‘It’s not like Argo’: the trials of a tour guide in Iran
Will Apple Silicon kill the Hackintosh? The odds against a self-built MacOS Arm computer have 293 words, post on www.zdnet.com at June 24, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.