The animated series Star Trek: Lower Decks premieres August 6 on CBS All Access, but Star Trek fans got an early look at the premiere episode during the Star Trek Universe panel for [email protected] The first clip from Star Trek: Lower Decks made its debut during Thursday’s virtual panel featuring series creator and showrunner Mike McMahan (Rick and Morty, Solar Opposites) and the cast of the show, which follows the support crew of the U.S.S. Cerritos in the year 2380. The clip introduces audiences to the ship, its mission, and two of the series’ main characters, Ensign Brad Boimler (voiced by Jack Quaid) and Ensign Beckett Mariner (Tawny Newsome). The series was inspired by the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode Lower Decks, which put the spotlight on the U.S.S. Enterprise crew members who operate in the background and don’t often get any attention during the adventures chronicled in the show. Along with Ensigns Quaid and Newsome, the series’ cast of characters includes Ensign Tendi (Noël Wells) and Ensign Rutherford (Eugene Cordero), as well as Captain Carol Freeman (Dawnn Lewis), Commander Jack Ransom (Jerry O’Connell), Lieutenant Shaxs (Fred Tatasciore), and Doctor T’Ana (Gillian Vigman). The League and Black Monday actor Paul Scheer will voice… Read full this story
- Star Trek: Lower Deck's First Trailer Is What Would Happen if Idiots Like Us Were on a Starship
- ‘Picard’ Season 2 Makes a Highly Logical Return to Its Star Trek Roots
- How to Stream Every ‘Star Trek’ TV Show in 2022
- Star Trek Picard season 2: Q and Guinan set for explosive face-off as star drops clue?
- Paramount+ Plots Lesbian Adventure Across Time For ‘Star Trek Picard’
- Star Trek 4 announcement surprised everyone – and that reportedly includes its stars
- The 22 Can't-Miss Panels of Comic-Con 2020 (at Home)
- Killing Eve season 4, episode 1 cast: Who guest stars with Jodie Comer and Sandra Oh?
- Steam Deck Review: An Unrivaled Portable Gaming Powerhouse
- Below Deck star Daisy Kelliher opens up on ‘traumatising’ return ‘I had sleepless nights’
Star Trek: Lower Decks: Watch the first clip from Comic-Con have 331 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at July 23, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.