OK, let’s get the rules of engagement out of the way. I posted that I was working on this topic to Facebook and that posting blossomed into 137 replies and some fascinating in-depth discussions. Here’s a link to that thread, which most of you should be able to read. If you comment, please be polite and constructive. Featured iPhones are better than Samsungs (and Pixels). This week’s definitive proof Best GPS sports watches in 2020: Coros, Garmin, Polar, and other smartwatches Apple charger accessories: What’s no longer in the iPhone box? Black Lives Matter: Turning words into action Also, please note: The following article aims to be a tactical analysis that explores technology adoption alternatives. It’s not meant to be a religious screed. I use Macs, Windows machines, and Linux pretty much on a daily basis. Your preferences and your mileage may vary. I’m not saying you have to make a change. I’m simply exploring the question of whether a change is in order, and why that might be.Keep in mind that any major architectural shift in technology presents an opportunity to explore alternatives. I’m going to take a look at whether now is the time to make a change,… Read full this story
- Apple Moves Manufacturing of New Mac Pro to China Despite Trade War Tariffs – Reports
- Apúntate estos trucos para MacOS Catalina que subirán tu Mac de nivel
- Apple Mac Mini (2018) Review
- This is how much Apple’s $6,000 Mac Pro would cost as a PC
- Windows 10: The Gizmodo Review
- Apple MacBook Air 11.6-inch (2012) Review
- Would you buy a Pixelbook if it could boot into Windows and Chrome OS?
- How To: Max Out Apple TV's Potential With Boxee
- I'm Struggling to Believe This Report of an Apple AR/VR Headset Coming in 2020
- Mac Mini vs. iMac
When Apple moves Mac to Arm, is it time for Mac users to move to Windows? have 299 words, post on www.zdnet.com at July 3, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.