(CNN)Bentley unveiled a sleeker, more muscular version of its Bentayga SUV Tuesday. The changes to the Bentayga are mainly cosmetic but, along with more major changes to Bentley’s product line-up, they mark the completion of a makeover for the brand as it attempts to navigate a rapidly changing marketplace for luxury cars. With a top speed of 190 miles an hour, the Bentley Bentayga is billed as the world’s fastest SUV. It also accounts for nearly half of Bentley’s roughly 11,000 global unit sales annually making it the fastest-selling model in the company’s history. This latest version is expected to cost about $170,000. Last week, Bentley marked another important turning point: The last Bentley Mulsanne left the company’s assembly line in Crewe, England. At over 18 feet long and with prices starting at over $300,000, the Mulsanne was the company’s largest and most expensive automobile. Its demise was a result of shifting market tastes, Bentley CEO Adrian Hallmark said in an interview with CNN Business. “It’s absolutely symbolic of the degree of change that we and our competitors will be going through over the next one to 10 years,” Hallmark said. “And this is a perfect example of a segment… Read full this story
- Small Bathroom Remodeling Pictures Before And After The Makeover
- Start a Health Makeover for the Family -- One Day They Will Thank You!
- Get The Gunk Out: How To Use Fasting And Herbal Cleansing To Maximize Your Health
- FoMoCo and ABC Teams Up for a New Ford Edge Marketing Ad
- Makeovers - How To Improve On What You Have
- Prepare Your Home for Sale: Kitchen Makeover Ideas
- Time for a Bedroom Makeover While the Sun isn't Shining
- 2 Steps to Making Money Fast on the Internet
- Borovets And Super Borovets - The New Bulgarian Ski Property Hotspot
- Fast Turnaround and the Real Estate Appraisal
With its new super fast SUV, Bentley completes a major makeover have 302 words, post on edition.cnn.com at July 1, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.