I’m very much looking forward to Atomic Heart, and also kind of dreading it, for the same reason. Very broadly, it looks like a Soviet BioShock, all gorgeous and weird and a little experimental and really ambitious, and that can be a lot of fun but it can also go wrong in all sorts of different ways. At the very least you can expect significant levels of jank.I choose to remain optimistic, though, and a new gameplay trailer released today has definitely reinforced that positive outlook. It starts off as a tour of an alt-history VDNKH, a sort of museum to the marvels of Soviet science (which, by the way, exists in real life), set to the futuristic beats of composer Mick Gordon. But things go off the rails when the exhibition’s robotic inhabitants, ranging from glorified Roombas to humanoid androids, come to life and start attacking the player.That seems manageable enough, but the situation goes from bad to worse when the player runs across Plyush, a mini-boss that looks a lot like one of Prey’s Typhons, except made of blood instead of whatever it is that Typhons are actually made of.”It’s an organic enemy which might just be a… Read full this story
- WATCH Stunning Trailer for New Russian Videogame Atomic Heart
- Crackdown 3: Release Date news, Xbox One, PC gameplay trailer, E3 2018 updates
- Ghost of Tsushima: PS4 Release Date, E3 2018 news, Gameplay Trailer for new Samurai game
- The Last of Us 2: PS4 Release date, Gameplay Trailer, Rumours and NEW Naughty Dog updates
- Cyberpunk 2077: PS4, Xbox One gameplay trailer and more to be revealed at E3 2018?
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider E3 COUNTDOWN: New Gameplay Trailer, Square Enix Updates
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer features the ultimate wild-west manhunt
- Freddie Mercury film trailer features EastEnder as Cornwall's Roger Taylor
- New Han Solo trailer features secret Rogue One cameo
- Why Leicester artist is at the heart of Bellew v Haye 2 fight
Atomic Heart gameplay trailer features a mini-boss fight and Mick Gordon have 331 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 11, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.