Grand Theft Auto V released in 2013, and has gone on to be absolutely enormous. Ned Luke, who plays Michael De Santa in the game, has said in an interview that while he knew and had played Grand Theft Auto, he didn’t know the name “Rockstar Games” before he was asked to audition for GTA V–and now the company is a very big part of his life.In a huge interview with TheGamer, Luke has talked about the process of auditioning for GTA V, how it has changed his life, and what he’s doing now. He recalls how, for a period before applying, he had stepped away from acting and returned to his hometown to open a restaurant with his brother. When he returned to acting, GTA V was the first audition he booked.”I was like, ‘I’m not going to do a video game,” Luke recalls, and when he was told it was a Rockstar title, he responded “Who the hell is Rockstar?””The only one I knew was EA Sports: Big, from SSX Tricky, which was my favorite game,” Luke says.Luke runs through the auditions, and how he felt certain that Steven Ogg–who plays Trevor in the game–would book that part… Read full this story
- GTA 6 release date leak: Rockstar Games moves step closer to new Grand Theft Auto?
- IU basketball's Devonte Green Grand Theft Auto tattoo takes over Twitter
- Tonya Harding survived domestic violence, will share her story at University of Oregon fundraiser
- Flight Attendants Share Horror Stories About Nightmare Passengers
- Overcoming stage fright to share your story
- An Instagram account sharing anonymous stories has renewed conversation about BYU’s Honor Code
- Man with rare skin condition shared his story to inspire Mason students
- Emilia Clarke almost backed out of sharing aneurysm story
- Once charged with murder in son's death, Ozarks woman shares her story
- Holocaust survivor to share her story of survival during WWII
Grand Theft Auto 5: Michael's Actor Shares On-Set Stories, And Wishes There Was DLC have 328 words, post on www.gamespot.com at August 27, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.