Key Xbox Series X launch title Halo Infinite has been delayed to 2021, Microsoft has announced.In a statement, 343 head Chris Lee said the studio faced a number of “development challenges”, including those relating to the coronavirus.”It is not sustainable for the well-being of our team or the overall success of the game to ship it this holiday,” Lee said. Halo Infinite Development Update pic.twitter.com/TFZvXhRN9f— Halo (@Halo) August 11, 2020 To see this content please enable targeting cookies. Manage cookie settings The delay is a blow to the launch of the Xbox Series X. Halo Infinite was seen as a key launch title for Microsoft’s next console.However, the delay should perhaps not come as a surprise. 343 had already talked about the significant impact coronavirus has had on the studio as it transitioned to working from home. And in April, Xbox boss Phil Spencer insisted Microsoft wouldn’t “push when things just aren’t ready”. And it’s worth noting Halo Infinite’s recent gameplay reveal was something of a PR disaster, with criticism for its visuals hitting the headlines. In the video below, Digital Foundry explains more.343 had said it was taking this feedback on board, admitting it had “work to do” on… Read full this story
- Halo Infinite And Halo 5: Guardians Creative Director Departs 343 Industries In Leadership Shakeup
- 2020 in preview: Can Halo Infinite recapture the magic?
- 2018's Gaming Hall Of Fame Recipient Is Halo, Xbox Boss Bonnie Ross
- Halo 5--Ranked Head To Head Mode Is Back, So You Can Prove Your Mettle In 1v1
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection review – 'an absolute monolith'
- ‘Halo’: Natascha McElhone & Bokeem Woodbine Among Six Cast In Showtime Series Based On Xbox Franchise
- Crossrail is delayed AGAIN! Still no light at end of tunnel for Londoners as TfL pushes completion of £18bn rail line back another six months to late 2021
- Odisha government to approach Centre for caste-wise enumeration of SEBCs, OBCs during 2021 census
- The CW Renews ‘Batwoman,’ ‘Riverdale,’ 11 Other Series for 2020-2021 Season
- Disney Reportedly Refutes Reports About Hawkeye Being Delayed
Halo Infinite delayed to 2021 have 349 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at August 11, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.