The Guys Who Fall, aka Fall Guys, are popping up everywhere: they’ve been spotted in Skyrim, and now they’re stalking the zombie-strewn streets of Raccoon City. Well, kinda: the new Jilly Bean mod turns the game’s protagonists Jill and Carlos into something more akin to Fall Guys cosplayers. And it makes a grim kind of sense. If you want warmth and protection in a post-pandemic hellscape, while also bringing some cutesy cheer to proceedings, why not wear a Fall Guys outfit?The mod is the work of Crazy Potato, who has also performed the civic duty of turning Nemesis into a Fall Guy, too. The video above comes via YouTube channel Benjamin York Gaming, and as you’ll see, the mod really takes the edge off an otherwise very serious videogame.Of course, modding Resident Evil 3 is weird ways is already a well trodden path: the same modder installed Animal Crossing’s emblematic character as a protagonist, and you can turn enemies into dinosaurs. Or why not turn Nemesis into Shrek? The possibilities are endless.
- Vietnamese skin clinic uses logo of fictional evil pharmaceutical firm Resident Evil
- Resident Evil: Afterlife
- Quang Ninh's residents cautioned not to sell precious natural assets to Chinese
- Residents threatened by falling trees
- Saigon residents threatened by falling trees
- Son La residents shocked about hydropower proposal in natural reserve
- Modern remake of The Nutcracker ballet to hit the stage in December
- Thailand's political tough-guy back in the fray to support military as vote nears
- Northern network's Road 5 falls well behind schedule
- Development that relies on natural resources is unsustainable
Resident Evil 3 Remake now has a Fall Guys mod, naturally have 269 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at August 26, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.