Tekken 7 is getting a fourth season.A video announcing Season 4 of Bandai Namco’s PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One fighting game reveals plans for a complete balance sweep, with every character getting new moves. For example, Korean Taekwondo expert Hwoarang has a new hop kick, and American hothead Paul Phoenix has a new shoulder charge.There’s also a new online ranking system called Tekken Prowess to work towards, as well as an improved online experience, although we don’t know much about exactly what that entails. We do see a glimpse at the new opponent found screen, which now lets you see if your opponent is on a Wi-Fi connection and their disconnection rate before you accept the match.And at the end of the video a new character is teased. Is that Kunimitsu? The ninja silhouette certainly fits. Tekken 7 Season 4 is set for release this autumn.
- New character Suman enters Balika Vadhu
- Rebecca Romijn along with costars Anson Mount and Ethan Peck announce new fan-requested series Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
- Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Pre-Order Guide: New Characters, Pre-Order Costumes, Friendships, Aftermath Kollection, And M
- Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Pre-Order Skin Pack, New Characters, Friendships, Aftermath Kollection, And More
- Mortal Kombat 11 Aftermath Buyer's Guide: New Characters, Friendships, Aftermath Kollection, And More
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 and 2 shows behind the scenes look at Steve Caballero's new character model
- Watch a Runeterra concept artist draw a new character on Friday 29th
- Sims competitor Paralives shows off new character creator
- Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series in the works at Amazon, to feature new characters and stories
- Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker merchandise reveal shows off new characters, confirms new planet
Tekken 7 Season 4 announced, new character teased have 283 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.