The very Zelda-like Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm is leaving Apple Arcade-exclusivity and coming to Nintendo Switch this Fall.Released in 2019 exclusively on Apple’s gaming subscription service, Oceanhorn 2 is an unabashed Zelda clone, but one that’s been generally well-received. It’s not as if Finnish studio Cornfox & Bros. tries to hide Oceanhorn 2’s influences – your hearts are displayed in the upper left corner, you gets health by breaking pots and slashing through grass, the hero wears tights and a tunic, and well, just look at it:To my eyes, the environments look remarkably similar to 2011’s Zelda: Skyward Sword, but gameplay-wise Oceanhorn 2 is more often compared to Breath of the Wild. Again, that’s not a knock on the game – I actually think it looks really charming and I’ll probably give it a try when it comes to Switch.Here’s Creative Director of Cornfox & Brothers Heikki Repo on the Switch port (via Nintendo Life): “Oceanhorn 2: Knights of the Lost Realm is a game made by Nintendo fans, for Nintendo fans. We’ve been able to create something new from the strong background that we established with our previous game, Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas, and Oceanhorn… Read full this story
- New Irish starting to look much like the old
- Wings could end up looking more like Preds
- NASCAR Celebrity Look-A-Likes… Bogus or Brilliant?
- All-Star Game looks like NBA’s future
- Stanford’s new era looks a lot like the old
- Wells’ 2012 start looking a lot like 2011
- Jered Weaver looks a lot like an ace in Angels’ victory – LA Times
- New Tiger looks nothing like the old 1
- Ivanovic looks more like her No. 1 self
- Rams QB Bradford not looking much like a rookie
The Apple Arcade game that looks a lot like Zelda: Skyward Sword is coming to Switch have 295 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at August 12, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.