Streaming on Twitch and YouTube can be a lot of fun, but if you want to get started on your channel, then you’re going to need a good capture card. A capture card helps you capture, record, and stream gameplay from a variety of platforms, including the PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC. Among the companies that make capture cards are Elgato and Razer, two of the best makers of streaming accessories. The Elgato Game Capture HD cards are some of the most popular capture cards out there, but there are a number of other great options that are worth considering.What to look for in a capture cardThe first thing you’ll need to consider when picking out a capture card is how you’re going to use it. If you plan on doing a lot of streaming at home and want to keep things relatively clutter-free, then an internal capture card that you insert into your PC’s motherboard, such as the Elgato 4K60 Pro, is a great choice that offers excellent quality as well. Portable capture cards, like the Elgato HD60 S+, are great for those who want the flexibility of being able to take it wherever they need to… Read full this story
- Official Irish Charts revamped to include video streams from YouTube and more
- AVerMedia promises UHD HDR support for its Live Gamer 4K capture card
- AverMedia’s Live Gamer 4K capture card breaks the 2160p60 HDR barrier
- AVerMedia launches Live Gamer 4K and Live Gamer ULTRA capture cards
- The Best Stories to Watch During Twitch's Absurdly Ginormous Classic Doctor Who Marathon
- Best greeting cards to buy in the UK
- Streaming Culture Is Diseased. Is There A Cure?
- What you need to know about YouTube Music
- 8 Best Free Screen Recording Software For Windows To Capture Screen In 2018
- You'll Soon Be Able to Sponsor Your Favorite YouTube Creators for $5 Per Month
The Best Capture Card (2020): Streaming On Twitch And YouTube have 323 words, post on www.gamespot.com at August 26, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.