After 10 years, Dutch independent studio Vlambeer has closed its doors. Despite the surprise shuttering, the studio’s last game, Ultrabugs , is still on the way. “Today marks Vlambeer’s 10th anniversary, which is way longer than we could’ve ever imagined,” the studio tweeted. “We had a beautiful run, made incredible games, and worked with amazing people, but it’s time for new things. So we’re announcing the end of Vlambeer.” Vlambeer didn’t specify what “new things” are coming for co-founders Jan Willem Nijma and Rami Ismail. Vlambeer promised that Ultrabugs is “still coming out” and said it’s investigating other options for “further support for some of our earlier games,” but nothing has been solidified yet. Today marks Vlambeer's 10th anniversary, which is way longer than we could’ve ever imagined. We had a beautiful run, made incredible games, and worked with amazing people, but it is time for new things. So we’re announcing the end of Vlambeer. pic.twitter.com/jZ4dMGxNV2 — Vlambeer (@Vlambeer) September 1, 2020 Vlambeer was formed in September 2010, not long after Ismail and Nijma dropped out of game design school to pursue the craft on their own terms. The studio’s first game, Super Crate Box , is a shoot-em-up that… Read full this story
- The Gentle Touch actress Jill Gascoine dies aged 83: British actress loses 10-year battle with Alzheimer's disease as family say they are 'relieved she is not suffering anymore'
- Warren Buffett and The Gateses: 200-plus Billionaires and 10 years later, is the Giving Pledge a Success?
- ICA raises Rs 39 lakh as Kapil Dev, Sunil Gavaskar, Gautam Gambhir back initiative
- Everything You Need To Know About “All American,” The Teen Drama Everyone Slept On For The Past Two Years
- Gladiator: Facts you never knew about movie on its 20th anniversary
- One year later, the 2019 Kentucky Derby remains surreal, and unfinished
- One in 10 American adults say cost would keep them from seeking help if they thought they were infected with coronavirus
- Halo Master Chief Collection Devs Talk About Working From Home, Updates On Their Progress
- Halo 2: Anniversary comes to PC next week
- Halo Dev Has Raised Over $400k For COVID-19 Relief Efforts
Acclaimed Dev Vlambeer Is Surprise Shutting Down On Its 10-Year Anniversary have 352 words, post on www.gamespot.com at September 1, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.