Home • Guides • Crusader Kings III • 1 How to be a Korea criminal. James Law Staff Writer 15th September 2020 / 9:54AM The ‘North Korea’ strategy has returned for Crusader Kings 3, and it lets you completely dominate the world if pulled off correctly. This style of play was a thing in the previous version of the game, but has been made even stronger and more viable at this point in CK3’s lifetime. Here’s how to do the North Korea strategy in Crusader Kings 3 and become supreme leader. How to do the North Korea strategy in CK3 There are a few steps you’ll have to take to pull off this strategy, and full credit to YouTube channel Reman’s Paradox for an excellent video run-through of how it all works. So what is ‘North Korea’? Basically, you ignore the existence of vassals, titles, and everything the game wants you to care about, instead directly holding everything yourself. The domain limit is a mechanic that tries to discourage this, as it severely penalises you for going over the limit. However, in normal feudalism, gold and levies are split between vassals below you to the point where the top ruler barely… Read full this story
- Google Maps offers first satnav directions for driving in North Korea
- China snubs North Korea with leader's visit to South Korea
- North Korea's fashion police
- North Korea denies accusations of WannaCry attack involvement
- Trump Still Pretending Fake North Korea Nuclear Deal Is Real
- Coronavirus threatens North Korea chaos: Analysts
- North Korea unveils plans for underwater hotel in new 'tourist city'
- US Needs Diplomatic Strategy to Address North Korea Problem - Senator Sanders
- China’s Coronavirus Outbreak Delayed North Korea’s ‘Christmas’ ICBM Launch - Report
- North Korea 'upgrades rocket launch site'
Crusader Kings 3 North Korea strategy - how to directly control your entire realm have 295 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.