Home • Guides • Crusader Kings III • 1 How to be a Korea criminal. James Law Staff Writer 15th September 2020 / 9:54AM The ‘North Korea’ strategy has returned for Crusader Kings 3, and it lets you completely dominate the world if pulled off correctly. This style of play was a thing in the previous version of the game, but has been made even stronger and more viable at this point in CK3’s lifetime. Here’s how to do the North Korea strategy in Crusader Kings 3 and become supreme leader. How to do the North Korea strategy in CK3 There are a few steps you’ll have to take to pull off this strategy, and full credit to YouTube channel Reman’s Paradox for an excellent video run-through of how it all works. So what is ‘North Korea’? Basically, you ignore the existence of vassals, titles, and everything the game wants you to care about, instead directly holding everything yourself. The domain limit is a mechanic that tries to discourage this, as it severely penalises you for going over the limit. However, in normal feudalism, gold and levies are split between vassals below you to the point where the top ruler barely… Read full this story
- White House says North Korea was behind massive ‘WannaCry’ cyberattack in May
- Why 2018 will be North Korea's year
- North Korea says it will ‘make the US bitterly regret its strategy'
- Spy agencies suspect North Korea building new missiles
- North Korea exports women to China
- North Korea's Kim Jong Un Says His Country Has 'Nothing to Be Proud Of' When It Comes to Public Health
- U.S. spy agencies: North Korea constructing new missiles
- North Korea constructing new missiles despite agreement with US: Report
- Report: Spy agencies suspect North Korea building new missiles
- North Korea's other weapons: Expert warns nukes aren't biggest concern
Crusader Kings 3 North Korea strategy - how to directly control your entire realm have 306 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.