Breakout indie battle royale Fall Guys drops its mid-season update today.Expect round variations, remixed courses with new obstacles, random rotations and more tumbling fruit, developer Mediatonic said today in a PlayStation blog post detailing the changes.”Reliable door patterns on Gate Crash may end up all kinds of wavey,” senior designer Anthony Pepper wrote. “Turntables could turn the tide in an unpredictable take on Fall Ball. And just when you thought you’d got a handle on the topsy-turvy See-Saw? We’ll just say that your approach may need to be tweaked!”The game’s highly-anticipated giant hammer obstacle named, sigh, “Big Yeetus” has also been added. There’s also a new anti-cheat system for the game’s PC version. BIG YEETUS & ANTI-CHEATUS is now live!pic.twitter.com/xcBOG4b5f3— Fall Guys ? (@FallGuysGame) September 15, 2020 This content is hosted on an external platform, which will only display it if you accept targeting cookies. Please enable cookies to view. Manage cookie settings All of this is designed to tide players over until Fall Guys Season 2 arrives in October. It’ll have a medieval theme, new dragons and wizards cosmetics, and a castle stage with drawbridges and siege ramps.
- Red Sox unlikely to make any mid-season changes
- Don’t recognize these Chiefs? Time to meet the new guys as season opens
- Fantasy Football mid-season review and second-half preview: MVPs, best picks, sleepers, breakouts and busts
- The 2018 mid-season report cards
- 2017.5 Mazda6 To Offer Mid-Year Updates In Safety, Tech
- Mark Stoops is mid-season national Coach of the Year and more links
- The alternative 2018 NFL mid-season awards
- Mazda6 Offers New Standard Features for Mid-Year Update
- AFL mid-season review: winners and losers
- NASCAR Silly Season update post-Ryan Newman to Roush Fenway Racing announcement
Fall Guys mid-season update remixes levels, lands today have 294 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.