Breakout indie battle royale Fall Guys drops its mid-season update today.Expect round variations, remixed courses with new obstacles, random rotations and more tumbling fruit, developer Mediatonic said today in a PlayStation blog post detailing the changes.”Reliable door patterns on Gate Crash may end up all kinds of wavey,” senior designer Anthony Pepper wrote. “Turntables could turn the tide in an unpredictable take on Fall Ball. And just when you thought you’d got a handle on the topsy-turvy See-Saw? We’ll just say that your approach may need to be tweaked!”The game’s highly-anticipated giant hammer obstacle named, sigh, “Big Yeetus” has also been added. There’s also a new anti-cheat system for the game’s PC version. BIG YEETUS & ANTI-CHEATUS is now live!pic.twitter.com/xcBOG4b5f3— Fall Guys ? (@FallGuysGame) September 15, 2020 This content is hosted on an external platform, which will only display it if you accept targeting cookies. Please enable cookies to view. Manage cookie settings All of this is designed to tide players over until Fall Guys Season 2 arrives in October. It’ll have a medieval theme, new dragons and wizards cosmetics, and a castle stage with drawbridges and siege ramps.
- Former player says NFL rookies are encouraged to get 'fall guys' to avoid going to jail
- 10 details you may have missed on 'The Walking Dead' mid-season premiere
- 6 details you may have missed on the 'Riverdale' mid-season finale
- CEOs should have been the fall guys–why are they still heroes?
- 8 details you may have missed on the mid-season finale of 'The Walking Dead'
- 6 details you may have missed on the mid-season return of 'Riverdale'
- 'The Walking Dead' mid-season premiere is a slow, satisfying burn with a few stumbles
- 4 frustrating moments from 'The Walking Dead' mid-season premiere explained
- MLB mid-season strike not happening, former Miami Marlins president David Samson says
- CDC issues mid-season report on the effectiveness of this year's flu vaccine
Fall Guys mid-season update remixes levels, lands today have 328 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.