We’ve learned a little more about the Fall Guys lore thanks to a delightful interview with the developers conducted by The Gamer. One of the more interesting takeaways from the interview is regarding what happens to a Fall Guys blob when they fall off the map.Lead designer Joe Walsh described what the Fall Guy is feeling when they crash to their death. “A moment of displacement, serenity, zen-like detachment from all worldly and physical bonds… Then they pop back onto the podium to celebrate their achievements!” he said.According to the Fall Guys lore, the fallen Fall Guy is resurrected as opposed to spawning a new one. “What you’re seeing when you respawn is the same Fall Guy. So the more you play the more you’ve been through together. You’ve put that Fall Guy through a lot, you know. Make sure you thank them by buying them a new outfit once in a while,” Walsh said.When Fall Guys characters fall, they drop into slimy ooze. Walsh confirmed that this is just regular old slime, and it is definitely not made of dead Fall Guys. “They’re falling a pretty long way so we felt like it was only fair we cushioned their… Read full this story
- Find Out What Guys Really Want and How to Give it to Them
- Achieve Serenity and Happiness - Buddhist Walking Meditation
- Make Him Beg For You - What Guys Really Want
- Want to Get Your Man Back? What Does a Guy Really Want?
- Can a Chiseled Jawline Really Be Achieved in Under a Week With Face Exercises For Men?
- Audio Branding - Can it Really Be Achieved?
- The fall guy! Adrenaline junkie backflips from a 73ft cliff into an abandoned quarry lake in Snowdonia National Park
- Honda - They're Good Guys Really
- Make a Guy Fall in Love - 2 Things You Really Need to Know
- Making a Guy Love You - Proven Techniques That Makes a Guy Fall in Love
Fall Guys Never Really Die; They Achieve Serenity And Then Respawn have 338 words, post on www.gamespot.com at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.