The final season of Game of Thrones was filled with surprises and unexpected developments, many of which were not exactly universally loved. One of the least predictable moments came in the action-packed Episode 3, when Arya Stark, played by Maisie Williams, kills the evil Night King. Williams has now revealed that co-star Kit Harrington, who plays Jon Snow, was expecting to do the deed.Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Williams stated that Harrington told her the original plan was for Snow to kill Night King–or at least, that’s what he was told. “[Harrington] expected it to go that way, too,” she said. “He even said, ‘It was going to go that way. Someone told me in Season 3 that I was going to kill The Night King.’ And then, he read the script, and it was Arya the whole time.””I think it would’ve been too obvious,” Williams continued. “I’m glad that it was Arya, honestly. I think I had the best storyline of the final season.”Williams also spoke about The New Mutants, the much-delayed X-Men spin-off, which finally hit theaters last month. Although she has previously expressed frustration about the fact it took three years for the movie to reach the… Read full this story
- How presenter and eco-fighter Anita Rani overcame sexism and racism to get to the top of her game
- Justice League Movie: What We Know
- Holly Willoughby collapses on the sofa in hysterics as she makes a huge royal family blunder during hilarious It's Behind You game on This Morning
- Emilia Clarke on
- The Walking Dead S9.04 review: "An entertaining chapter regardless of its relevance to Rick’s exit"
- The 30 best songs of 2017
- I played 20 hours of Destiny 2 and it’s everything fans have been asking for
- Series Premiere Recap: Finish the Mission
- Best Super Bowl 2020 commercials: Bill Murray, Sam Elliott and Lil Nas X score
- Seitz on the 2013 Emmy Nominations: Favorites and Snubs
Game Of Thrones Star Thought The Show Would End Much Differently have 327 words, post on www.gamespot.com at September 8, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.