We’re just a few months away from the release of the PlayStation 5, Sony’s next-generation console. At its PS5 reveal event on June 11, Sony finally showed us what the console will look actually look like, while also giving a sense of the lineup of games coming to the console at launch and beyond. New information has slowly trickled out since then, and we’re keeping tabs on all of it below.Perhaps most notable is the latest development concerning PS5 pre-orders: Existing PSN users can pre-register their interest in pre-ordering the system. This doesn’t guarantee you a slot to do so, and it’s unclear what criteria will lead to invites going out. But if you’re keen on getting a system as quickly as possible, you should certainly sign up.More information will be coming during a September 16 PS5 event. While specifics on what to expect have not been shared by Sony, this may be where we finally learn how much PS5 will cost and when it’s releasing. That stands to reason, given that Xbox Series X and Series X preorders are set to begin on September 22.Over the months, we’ve learned about PS5’s technical specs, as well as its new DualSense… Read full this story
- Xbox Two release date news – multiple consoles confirmed at E3 2018, plus Xbox 2 rumours, specs, games and price
- Mario Kart iPhone Game: Release Date and 2018 news for Nintendo's new smartphone title
- Crackdown 3: Release Date news, Xbox One, PC gameplay trailer, E3 2018 updates
- New iPad revealed as Apple’s CHEAPEST tablet – here’s the UK release date, price and more
- When is Red Dead Redemption 2 out in the UK? Release date for PS4, PC and Xbox One and special edition details
- Nokia 9 release date rumours – the latest news and leaks we’ve seen so far
- When is Drake’s Scorpion album out? UK release date, songs, album cover and Nice for What lyrics and video revealed
- When is Spider-Man PS4’s release date in the UK, is there a collectors edition, who are the villains and is there a gameplay demo?
- Disney release dates 2019 – when are The Lion King, Aladdin, Dumbo and Toy Story 4 out in UK cinemas?
- The release date for Spider-Man on PS4 will be announced very soon
PS5 Roundup: Games, Price And Release Date Rumors, And What We Know have 385 words, post on www.gamespot.com at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.