Red Dead Redemption 2 running on the Xbox Series X has one major difference (Image: ROCKSTAR GAMES • SONY) Sign up for FREE for the biggest new releases, reviews and tech hacks SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info And the iconic Rockstar Games title will have one major advantage on the next-gen console. Ahead of the November launch of the Xbox Series X , a lucky few have got the chance to go hands-on with the hugely powerful next generation system. One of those was YouTuber Austin Evans, who tested a few titles supported by the Xbox Series X’s vast backwards compatibility. Related articles PS5 vs Xbox Series X: Bethesda founder deals PS5 fans a hammerblow Xbox Series X pre-order blow, but Series S stock is still available Evans tested out a number of popular titles, seeing how quickly they loaded on the Xbox Series X compared to the Xbox One X and the Xbox One. One of the big features of the… Read full this story
- Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer COUNTDOWN: Watch Rockstar Games trailer HERE
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Xbox One Download Size Revealed
- Red Dead Redemption 2 UPDATE: New Red Dead Online features and challenges for PS4, Xbox
- Xbox One Backward Compatibility has TWO new games added following Games with Gold reveal
- Red Dead Redemption Still Holds Up More Than Eight Years Later | Digital Trends
- Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Release Time TODAY: What time does RDR2 launch on PC?
- Get $100 Off an Xbox When You Buy Red Dead Redemption 2 | Digital Trends
- Red Dead Redemption 2 could follow GTA 5 to next gen hints Rockstar owner Take-Two
- Red Dead Online Gets a New Battle Royale Mode Called Gun Rush
- Red Dead Redemption 2: How to Find the Best Horses | Digital Trends
Red Dead Redemption 2 gets big improvement thanks to Xbox Series X backwards compatibility have 316 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 29, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.