Traditional-style roguelike Caves of Qud has a big new patch coming tomorrow, September 28th, that overhauls Chimera-type mutants and introduces some elements of its user interface overhaul. The big change is that Chimeric mutants, restricted to physical mutations, can now randomly grow new body parts when they mutate further. So you can grow more arms, or legs, or torsos, or heads, or any other weird part in the game’s library of body parts, including everything from plant roots and fungus gills to wings.This means that you can have, say, 12 arms wielding 12 axes and dismembering 12 enemy limbs each round. Or three sets of arms, each wielding a flamethrower that you’re wearing on each of your three torsos. I say 12 arms because you can start with one extra set of arms, and you can get a second set of arms through a mechanical backpack, and then you can get 10 or so mutations over the course of the game which is as many as 10 more arms. So that’s start with access to six arms and then you just gotta pick up six more arms! Easy!The update also implements the first round of Qud’s new user interface improvements, styled… Read full this story
- Apple ‘will make THREE iPhone models obsolete with new update this year’ – is yours one of them?
- Apple HomePod mini finally gets one of its coolest features in new update
- iPhone 12 finally gets a new design, which means it could be even harder to repair
- Coronavirus cases: India records 12,899 COVID-19 new cases, 107 death in a day
- Pregnant women may be more likely to suffer severe Covid, new data shows
- 'Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War' Update and Firebase Z Zombies Release Time Revealed
- Apple rolls-out iOS 12 update to iPhones and iPads worldwide with 40% faster loading time, and Screen Time app to record how many hours you REALLY spend using your device
- 'Madden 21' February Update Adds Next-Gen Improvements and Fixes
- 'Division 2' Update 1.30 Adds Title 12.1 and Series X, PS5 Support: Patch Notes
- x64 emulation arrives on Windows 10 on Arm
You can have like 12 arms in Caves of Qud's new update have 337 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at September 27, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.