Capcom has released six minutes of new Monster Hunter Rise gameplay.The video, below, gives us a brief overview of the flow of a hunt, wielding a Great Sword and with two Palamutes. The target is the bird wyvern Aknosom, in the Shrine Ruins. “Aknosom is a tricky foe,” Capcom said, “but thankfully, the Great Sword has a few new tricks up its sleeve.” Monster Hunter Rise is the Nintendo Switch exclusive entry in the hugely successful series, due out on 26th March 2021.It’s the series’ debut in Capcom’s RE Engine – indeed, it’s the RE Engine’s debut on the Switch – and the first proper dedicated Monster Hunter for Nintendo’s hybrid device following the port of the 3DS’ Generations back in 2018.Martin’s in-depth Monster Hunter Rise preview has a lot more information.
- Only THREE authorities in England saw Covid infection rates rise last week, official data reveals - even though 99% of the country will be in Tier 2 or 3 next week
- The terrifyingly believable scam that sees hardworking Australians lose $50,000 in a matter of minutes with one very simple lie - as victims warn it could happen to ANYONE
- New Year lockdown fear: Boris Johnson threatens national shutdown in January if people don't obey new Covid tier system
- Star Wars and Star Trek fandom collides in hilarious new UberEats advert featuring Mark Hamill and Patrick Stewart
- New on Netflix in December 2020: All the new movies and shows
- Social media CEOs get earful on bias, warning of new limits
- Looking to tone those legs in one month? Try doing interval cycling for 30-minute daily
- Woman transforms filthy grout from black to white in minutes using LOO CLEANER
- Woman gets her grotty oven door sparkling in minutes without using ANY cleaning products
- Petrol, diesel rise sharply as global oil prices hit highest levels this fiscal
Here are six minutes of new Monster Hunter Rise gameplay have 310 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at October 31, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.