Shortly after Destiny 2: Beyond Light went live, Bungie pumped the brakes on the hardcore PvP mode Trials of Osiris because of a bug that would “negative impact the competitive experience.” It was scheduled to return to action on November 27, but November 27 is now here, and Trials, I’m sorry to say, is not.Guess why.Due to a recently discovered issue, Trials of Osiris has been disabled for this week. We are currently investigating to determine when it will return.November 27, 2020Bungie declined to say what this new issue is, but players have recently discovered another very serious bug that enables Guardians—Titan Behemoths specifically, according to this Reddit post—to become invisible in the Crucible. They can’t be seen, they don’t even appear on radar, but they can attack other players, which is obviously a pretty big problem when it comes to competitive balance. Bungie community manager dmg04 linked to this clip demonstrating the bug in action, strongly suggesting that this is in fact the reason Trials was cancelled.Destiny 2 has a game breaking bug that lets you go invisible in the crucible mode. Just as Trials of Osiris goes live today cc/ @PaulTassi @A_dmg04 @Cozmo23 @BungieHelp pic.twitter.com/v0L7iWsCIGNovember 27, 2020This is, to… Read full this story
- What Does ‘Best New Artist’ Mean When the World’s on Fire?
- Why your Rokus and Fire TVs are missing those big, new streaming apps
- Steve Levitan Inks Big New Overall Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- The Chase's Governess is unhappy arrival of new Chaser means she's paid less
- Stimulus update: Something is finally happening—What the new plan means for second checks and unemployment
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons bug guide for December 2020
- From NASA with love: new bacteria named after Kalam
- 'Teenage Bounty Hunters' Canceled: Why the Netflix Show is Ending
- World's largest fully-autonomous DRONE unveiled by US space startup will launch satellites into orbit in as little as 180 minutes
- Big Freedia, Flo Milli Kiss 2020 Goodbye With Holiday Song ‘Better Be’
A big new bug means Destiny 2's Trials of Osiris has been cancelled at the last minute have 342 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.