Just over a month ago, Kelly Leunen posted on the Fallout 76 subreddit that she would like an in-game version of the wheelchair she uses in real life as a mobility aid to keep as a furniture item in her base. “It would make me so happy to have that little piece of me in my creations. And I think a lot of other people would enjoy it too (maybe for when you recreate a hospital/medbay),” she wrote.A Bethesda community manager saw the request and passed it on, and as of the recent Steel Dawn expansion update wheelchairs can be built at your C.A.M.P. shelter alongside existing furniture items like beds and couches. Leunen built one between two flamingos at her motel-themed base, as she posted on Twitter.one month ago I posted this. Thank you so much, and excuse my tears. @Fallout @bethesda @bethesda_nl #Fallout #Fallout76 pic.twitter.com/VHmy0LRcKONovember 25, 2020Back when she first posted the request on Reddit, Leunen had to update it in response to people arguing that wheelchairs had no place in their extremely realistic post-nuclear fantasy world, saying, “I’m not asking for my character to turn disabled, I’m asking for a chair I can place in my camp,… Read full this story
- Fallout 76's First Raid Launches Next Month, Is "Very Challenging"
- E3 2019: Human NPCs Finally Coming To Fallout 76 In New Wastelanders DLC Expansion
- Fallout 76's Big Human NPCs Update Delayed To 2020
- Who's That Guy in the Wheelchair?
- The Different Types of Wheelchairs
- Wheelchairs For Sale - Fitting in Today's World Can Be Easy and Affordable For the Disabled Too
- Choosing A Power Wheelchair Provider
- Wheelchairs Are Becoming a Part of Our Society
- Wheelchair Products - Restoring the Mobility of the Sick, Disabled and the Aged
- Check Out Your Options When Choosing a Wheelchair Van
Fallout 76 adds wheelchairs in response to request from disabled player have 314 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at November 30, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.