SELF-EMPLOYED workers are now being offered a third round of financial support as part of the governments’ measures to help people during the coronavirus crisis. The self-employment income support scheme (SEISS) gives grants to help those who work for themselves if their income has been negatively impacted. SEISS has so far given out two rounds of grants to the self-employed since lockdown began. The third SEISS grant will open for applications next week on Monday, November 30, but for many it will be important to check if they are eligible for support. Applications for the first grant closed on July 13, 2020 and the second grant, worth up to £6,570, opened for applications on August 17 and closed on October 19, 2020. What other help is there for self-employed workers?THE government has also introduced the following measures to help self-employed workers and businesses during the coronavirus outbreak: Income-tax deferrals: Self-assessment income tax payments, that were due in July, can be deferred to the end of January next year. Rent support: Businesses who were struggling to pay their rents were protected from eviction until the end of June. Coronavirus business interruption loan scheme: SMEs can get loans and overdrafts of up to £5million for up to six years… Read full this story
- Proposed self-employment mortgage act will allow risky loans
- It’s Time to Check Your Health Care Coverage for 2016
- Column: Don’t forget to check your voting registration status
- House District 15: Self-employed accountant challenges Democratic representative
- Have you checked your withholding lately? You probably should
- Medicare On Video Assists You, Your Family And Your Friends With Medicare AEP Open Enrollment 2019.
- Finding a Mentor Means Looking for Your Future Self With More Experience
- Angie’s List: Check your home for drafts and air leaks
- With Pa. expecting another drenching, here's how to check your sump pump, keep your basement dry
- Don’t get ripped off, check your internet speed
How to check if you’re eligible for a third self-employment grant before it opens next week have 317 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 26, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.