Square Enix has announced major changes to its workplace policies to allow developers to work from home permanently, starting on December 1.In a news release, the Final Fantasy publisher said it is adopting this new policy not only to help keep developers healthy during the COVID-19 crisis, but also to increase efficiency and morale.”Rather than utilizing work from home solely as a means of preventing infections during the current pandemic, the company will establish it as a permanent and core program among the working styles it accommodates,” Square Enix said. “In so doing, the company hopes not only to create a flexible and diverse working environment, but also to further bolster productivity and help employees achieve the optimal work-life balance.”Square Enix also said this new permanent work-from-home option will allow the company to recruit from a more diverse talent pool, while it will also help the company create a structure for any other “expected developments,” such as disasters, that might occur in the future. “By adopting a new style of working for a new world, the company will enable employees to unleash even greater creativity as it continues to provide its customers around the world with content and services that… Read full this story
- Everything we know about Square Enix’s Final Fantasy VII Remake
- E3 2019 Square Enix roundup: Avengers and Final Fantasy VII Remake punch in
- Expert panel takes stock of development works in Visakhapatnam district
- Square Enix Unsure How Many Games Final Fantasy VII Remake Will Be
- Square Enix Explains Why Tifa's Chest Is Smaller in Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Square Enix wants to break the barriers between Final Fantasy 14 datacenters
- Square Enix Reveals Remake of Iconic Final Fantasy VII Artwork
- NHS manager allowed to work from Marbella on rates of £2,000 a day
- Should You Set Clear Work-Home Boundaries?
- Thousands of California dam evacuees allowed to go home, told to stay prepared
Square Enix To Allow Developers To Work From Home Permanently have 320 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 25, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.