The Mandalorian season 2, episode 5 will go down as the biggest episode of the Disney Plus show so far. Not only does the series introduce a live-action version of Ashoka Tano, but also teases some big things to come. And we mean major things.Before we go any further, here’s your spoiler warning for everything we’ve seen so far in The Mandalorian season 2. We’re going to discuss all the major revelations so far – and there’s going to be a whole lot of speculation about what’s to come.Made it past that cut picture of Baby Yoda – we mean, Grogu – offering you a tasty egg in this trying time? Then you have watched the latest episode and are probably wondering which Jedi are alive during The Mandalorian, and which Jedi could meet Din Djarin and The Child when they arrive on the planet Tython.There are a few possibilities. First, there’s Luke Skywalker, the most famous Jedi in that galaxy far, far away. Chances of Mark Hamill reprising the famous role and coming to help Baby Yoda are very, very minimal, and there’s basically zero chance the series would entwine itself that heavily with the main Skywalker saga when… Read full this story
- Fortnite Season 10 end time, live event date and Season 11 start news
- Jockey Brian Hughes flying high on 114 winners so far this season with plenty more to come
- When is 13 Reasons Why season 2? Release date, spoilers, new cast and whether Hannah will return
- Mary Berry teases Strictly Come Dancing appearance with Darcey Bussell but admits she 'wouldn't be able to do a step'
- Lokomotiv Moscow bring 43-year-old club legend out of retirement for the last game of the season to ‘make his dream come true’
- ‘It’s just an incredible job’ says selfless Irish nurse working over festive season providing end-of-life care to patients
- Dundee United midfielder Sam Stanton still confident season can end on high
- Vanessa White could star on the West End after offers come flooding in following I'm A Celeb stint
- Turkey and Israel: Animosity ends when it comes to money
- First spoiler from 'Game of Thrones' final season is here already!
The Mandalorian season 2, episode 5 ending teases (spoilers) are coming have 366 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at November 27, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.