Titanfall, Respawn’s multiplayer-only mech FPS from 2014, arrived on Steam out of the blue yesterday. Its user reviews are mixed right now, with some of the negative feedback coming from players who are having server issues, and others who have encountered an “unexpected parameter” error during installation that results in sound effects being replaced with a hissing noise.Fortunately there’s a fix for that, as explained by Dj Sonic on the Steam forum. Find the file cam_list in your Steam\steamapps\common\Titanfall\vpk directory, then drag it onto the audio_installer in Steam\steamapps\common\Titanfall\bin\x64. That should extract the audio files you’re missing, and although you’ll still see the error message, you should be able to hear actual sounds instead of static. Thanks, Dj Sonic.As for being kicked out of servers, some players are reporting success by switching to servers in Asia, and there’s an active Discord community, TF Remnant Fleet, happy to help.If you left a negative review because you didn’t realize the first Titanfall doesn’t have a singleplayer campaign until after you bought it, nobody can really help you there. Sorry.
- Among Us patch squashes bugs and fixes exploits ahead of new map reveal
- Google patches two actively exploited Chrome zero-day bugs
- The first Titanfall arrives on Steam, utterly broken
- Steam has improved support for the PS5 DualSense controller
- Apple Takes Drastic Measures to Stop a Nasty FaceTime Bug
- FB fixes Messenger bug that 'allowed' hackers to spy on users
- The most common PS5 problems and how to fix them
- Meet the hackers who earn millions for saving the web: How bug bounties are changing cybersecurity
- Apple releases iOS 14.2.1 to fix bugs on iPhone 12 devices
The Steam version of Titanfall has an audio bug, but there's a fix for it have 294 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at November 22, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.