Products featured are independently selected by our editorial team and we may earn a commission from purchases made from our links; the retailer may also receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. AirPods Max, Apple’s first pair of over-ear headphones was announced via press release last week, and are available today. The headphones generated a lot of attention because of the success of the AirPods and AirPods Pro, and their $549 price. I’ve spent about a week with the headphones, and they do a great job combining the best features from AirPods Pro into a larger, much better-sounding package. One-Step Setup Because I use Apple devices, setting up AirPods Max took less than one minute. The headphones require you to be using an iOS device running iOS 14.3 or a Mac running MacOS 11.1, which were both released earlier this week. These headphones are only compatible with Apple devices, unless you use them with a cable, which I’ll get into a little later. The iPad I used during my initial testing detected the AirPods Max within a few seconds of me taking them out of their box, and paired instantly. Once connected, I could start listening to music right away… Read full this story
- Early Prime Day deals 2021: Save 58% on the Amazon Echo Buds - the wireless headphones are now on sale for less than £50
- Best cheap Instant Pot deals for June 2021
- The beautiful Huawei Watch 3 introduces HarmonyOS, and it’s hugely important
- 'Godzilla vs. Kong' stomps to pandemic-best $48.5M opening
- Why Georgia's elections could be make or break for its democracy
- Echo Show 8 (1st Gen) vs. Echo Show 8 (2nd Gen)
AirPods Max Review: Apple’s Headphones Go Big have 268 words, post on www.rollingstone.com at December 15, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.