Cyberpunk 2077 gives you a lot of options in terms of how you can approach its world through gameplay. While you’ll have to make your way through plenty of hostile territories throughout the course of the game, there are many choices for how you do so, whether you’re fighting enemies, hacking their systems, or sneaking by. Those options are determined by the stats you assign to V, your protagonist, and these decisions will shape your path through Night City.Especially if you’re new to the game, you might be at a loss as to where to spend your points and which perks you want to snag. Cyberpunk 2077 has no traditional RPG “classes,” or character archetypes–you’re able to freely mix and match abilities based on how you play and what you want to do. But if that gives you a bit of choice paralysis, we’ve broken down the character-building process to show you how it all works and help guide your decisions so you can get the most out of trying to build yourself into a living legend.Check out the rest of our Cyberpunk 2077 coverage while you’re at it. You’ll want to read our full Cyberpunk review and some essential… Read full this story
- This Wild Cyberpunk 2077 PS1 Demake Was Made Entirely Within Dreams
- Keanu Reeves Looks Great As A Cyberpunk 2077 Action Figure
- Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-Order Bonus, Release Date, Special Editions, And Collectible Figures
- Cyberpunk 2077 Action Figures Are Up For Pre-Order, Including Keanu Reeves
- Own a Keanu Reeves with Cyberpunk 2077 action figures
- Best Roblox games - top ten user-created games
- Love Le Corbusier? Now you can build like him—out of paper
- Furious residents hit out at billionaire brothers' 'monstrous' plans to flatten a hillside and build FIVE identical 'super-sized' homes dubbed 'McMansions'
- Self-made billionaire brothers start building work on five identical 'super-size McMansions' in sleepy village despite fierce opposition from locals
- Billie Lourd played mom Carrie Fisher's iconic Star Wars character Princess Leia in flashback scene from Rise Of The Skywalker
Cyberpunk 2077 Character Attributes Guide - How To Create Character Builds For V have 329 words, post on www.gamespot.com at December 12, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.