You’ll find all sorts of weapons in Cyberpunk 2077, as rewards for completing missions and pried from the dead hands of the many enemies you’ll leave bleeding or dead in your wake. But hidden on the streets of Night City are special, custom weapons that rise above the rank-and-file firearms, swords, and clubs you’ll use most of the time. These are Iconic weapons, and they’re some of the best you’ll find along the way.Though Iconic weapons are some of the best in the game, they’re also easy to miss. We’ve compiled a list of some of the Iconic weapons you can find throughout your journey, running down what they can do, and more importantly, where you can find them. While you’re hunting for these, don’t forget to read our Cyberpunk 2077 review and check out our essential tips, character attributes and build guide, romance guide, life path guide, and guide for making money quickly and easily in Night City.Fenrir — Power Submachine GunOne of the earliest and extremely useful Iconic guns you can come across is Fenrir, a submachine gun that sets people on fire. A lot of guns you’ll find will do thermal damage, but Fenrir has an increased… Read full this story
- Sorry, WoW Shadowlands: Cyberpunk 2077 is actually the fastest-selling PC game
- Cyberpunk 2077 Skippy location & quest: should you keep or sell Skippy?
- Cyberpunk 2077 cheat codes: How to unlock unlimited money, weapons, and more
- The 10 best cars and bikes in Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk 2077 romance options: how to romance Judy, Panam, Kerry, River, and Meredith
- The best armor in Cyberpunk 2077, and where to find it
- Cyberpunk 2077 Monowire: free Legendary Monowire location
- How to free Brick in Cyberpunk 2077
- Cyberpunk 2077 third-person mod gives V scary legs
- Cyberpunk 2077 max level: what is the level cap for XP, Street Cred, and Attributes?
Cyberpunk 2077 Weapons Guides: Where To Find The Best Iconic Guns And Swords In The Game have 300 words, post on www.gamespot.com at December 12, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.