You could spend a small (or big) fortune on a case if you really wanted to, and if you have the budget (and desire) to go that route, that’s great. However, if you are looking to be more frugal and devote more of your budget to things like a GPU, CPU, RAM, and storage—y’know things that will actually make a difference to your gaming experience—an inexpensive case is the way to go. And it does not get much cheaper than this.Cooler Master’s MasterBox Q300L is a budget-conscious enclosure that normally retails for $59.99, which is already rather affordable. However, it’s on sale for $39.99 at Amazon right now. There’s also a $10 mail-in-rebate up for grabs that brings the cost down to $29.99, if you take the time to fill out the form and send it in. Even without it, though, this is a good bargain.Casing out a good bargainCooler Master MasterBox Q300L TUF Gaming Alliance Case | $59.99 $29.99 at Amazon (save $30 after rebate)This is about as cheap as it gets for a name-brand PC case, and it offers some nifty features, like having the option mounting it vertically or horizontally. Large dust filters on the top and… Read full this story
- 9 things real estate agents don't want you to know
- Russians Don’t Want to Live in the Middle Ages
- Ask Amy: She does such crazy things we don’t want her around our kids
- Wisconsin State Fair bucket list: 10 things you don't want to miss at this year's fair
- Wisconsin State Fair bucket list: 10 things you don't want to miss this year
- Don’t Want Nobody Giving Me Nothing
- Obama To House GOP: ‘You Don’t Get To Exact A Ransom Just For Doing Your Job’
- New York to launch $2,000 electric car tax rebate on April 1st
- Budgeting: Why do younger workers have so much financial stress?
- Millennials aren't just buying homes — they’re powering the market
Don't want to overspend on a PC case? This budget box is just $30 after rebate have 318 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at December 17, 2020. This is cached page on GameMax. If you want remove this page, please contact us.